Conterra Ag Capital, a growing agricultural lending and asset management company located in West Des Moines and serving agricultural producers nationwide, is seeking a Loan Coordinator to join its Legal Department. The Loan Coordinator will be responsible for supporting and facilitating the ordering and review of title and preparation of loan documents related to agricultural real estate loans. Ideal candidates will have a basic knowledge of ag real estate, commercial lending and/or real estate loan documents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Loan Coordinator works collaboratively with the Legal and Closing Departments on a daily basis and will assist the Servicing Department when available. The Loan Coordinator generally is assigned the following duties and responsibilities:
- Oversees the ordering and review of title reports on real estate loans; coordinates with Legal and Closing Departments by working with underwriting staff, borrowers, field servicers, title insurance officers, and legal counsel.
- Assists the Legal Department with the preparation of loan documents on real estate loans.
- Oversees the coordination of legal review of loan documents on real estate loans, including with both in-house and outside legal counsel.
- Assists the Legal Department in the development, updating and maintenance of closing and title review procedures, form loan documents, and closing and servicing forms.
- Maintains loan files with documentation of items that occur in connection with loan closings.
The following experience is representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability desired for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of and proficiency with MS Office programs.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as the situation dictates.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, be detail oriented, and manage deadlines.
- Experience with ordering and review of preliminary title reports and/or closing and servicing of real estate loans.
Fill out the contact form below and upload your resume if you are interested in applying for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.